Dear Emmet –
Today is day 17 of 22. It’s your second layover of the trip. You, Max, Ben, Kieran, and David have thus far:
- Tacoed a boat beyond repair.
- Thoroughly broken in its replacement.
- Only been rained on twice.
- Experienced what it is to be fogbound.
- Laughed until your stomachs hurt.
- Successfully made bagels. And latkes.
- Discovered that Jurassic Park is an indescribably terrible book.
- Portaged through half a mile of mud.
- Learned that there is only one soup.
- Seen so many bald eagles that you stopped counting a week ago.
- Worn out a set of camera batteries.
- Avoided Giardia.
- Gorged yourselves brainless of MATT food.
- Sighted a woodland caribou.
- Used a set of rapids as a bidet.
- Perfected proper poop dance technique.
- Decided that guns and peanut butter is indeed the perfect combination.
- Regretted nothing.
You wish it wouldn’t, but you’re ready for it to end.
A letter that I wrote to myself on my Nor’Wester – 3 weeks canoeing the Berens River in Manitoba. 2 years later, I embark on my final expedition with YMCA Camp Menogyn, and my excitement can’t be put into words.
I’m heading out for a 50 day adventure to the Canadian tundra, starting in Artillery Lake in the Northwest Territories and ending just 2° latitude shy of the Arctic Circle in Baker Lake, Nunavut. It’s sure to be an unforgettable experience – and who knows what memories I’ll make.
Best wishes from the Great White North,
Don’t do drugs kids, do musical theatre. It’s far more addictive and expensive than drugs! You also get to meet other people also addicted at stage door while crying over how beautiful the leads are.
songs that have an amazingly catchy and cool tune but really uncomfortable lyrics
I think we’re all thinking of the same thing but don’t dare speak its name for fear of summoning it.
We don’t talk about it
ARE THOSE BLURRED FUCKING LIMES
"Yo" - Iconified
Yo is an incredibly “lazy” word and we wanted this quality to come across in the design. When you say “Yo”, the sound starts at the bottom of your throat and then spills out of your mouth, it completely by-passes the sound formation area of your mouth… try to say it a couple of times, you’ll see what I mean.
We hope you enjoy the design - yo.
After watching Hellboy tonight I’m making it a goal to light a show using only red, blue, and yellow. Maybe a normal key color, but maybe not.
- wow we solved drug crimes by doing this and the problem is practically completely resolved
- there is just no stopping the war on drugs........
- we have the most successful schools because we implement these rules to encourage real learning
- no hope....... kids just cant cut it anymore........
- gun related crime is all but non existent thanks to our restrictions
- wow..... if only there was some way to stop these shootings before they happened..............
- nothing bad has happened as a result of our equal marriage/bathroom laws for lgbt
- if only there was a way.............................